Monday 30 December 2019

Back to Basics - quick Brusho card

I know that for most crafters, the period between Christmas and New Year is THE TIME OF THE YEAR when they can craft as much as they want. Well, I am not that lucky and have to go to work every single day :(


However, I am not allowing that to stop me having colourful fun!!! 
Hence the card! ;)


I started by sprinkling a Distressed Rectangle Polyplate with purple Brusho and iridescent SprinkleIt. Then misting it with a bit of water and... STAMP on watercolour card. 
While it was still wet, I added a little more SprinkleIt.


Once dry, I folded the A4 card and cut to shape to create a card.


As contract, I used a green gel pen to outline the shape - I have done the outline twice purely because I like my lines irregular and wonky.


I also outlined a stamped sentiment - you can see here what I mean by 'wonky lines'!


The last step was to mount the sentiment on the card.
Can you see the SprinkleIt sparkling??? I love it!


There you go - nice and easy and... preeeeeeetty!

See you next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...