Monday 23 December 2019

Shaving Foam and Brusho's

Hello Colourcraft friends.  Gail here today.  The big day is fast approaching and I'm doing some last minute preparations.  I needed a few more tags and I found some precut christmas trees and decided to colour them using Brusho's and the shaving foam technique.


Aren't they cute!!


I gathered my supplies.  The tags, Leaf Green, Emerald Green and Sea Green Brusho powders, shaving foam and a shallow metal dish.  You can use any shallow container, or a paper plate if you like.  Just make sure it's big enough for you to place the item in you want to colour.


I added a thin layer of shaving foam, sprinkled the Brusho powders and moved the colour around with a plastic tool.  


I placed the first tree on the surface of the shaving foam and lifted it out.


Use a flat object, I used a ruler, to scrape the shaving foam off the surface of the tag and voila!!!   


My three tree dipped and ready to decorate.


I added some metal buttons from a Norwegian company called Papirdesign and some red and gold thread.  

The shaving foam technique is quick and fun.  It can be a bit messy with all that coloured shaving foam sticking to everything, but your project will look and smell nice.

Thanks for visiting.  I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and I'll see you again in the New Year.  Hugz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...