Monday 9 December 2019

Christmas Tags with Aztec Paints

Hello Colourcraft friends.  Gail here today.
Christmas approaches apace and I am making some last minute tags for my pressies.


Aren't they pretty!!!


I started by painting some card with Gold and Copper Aztec paint.  In the end I only used the copper.  While I was waiting for the paint to dry I also painted some card with Blue Aztec paint.


I used a selection of Christmassy dies to cut the copper card


Used dies to cut the blue card into tags.


Words and stars.  The copper looks so lovely against the blue.


Thanks for dropping by.  I hope you like my ideas for some quick but lovely last minute tags.  Would look great as cards as well me thinks.  Hugz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...