Friday 6 December 2019

Gingerbread Village by Teresa

Hello and welcome back to a cold and frosty December! My project today is a festive ornament that has a timeless vintage feel to it.


I began by painting a tin and some miniature wooden houses with eco-acrylic paint.


Next I added details to the houses with a gel pen.


I added a layer of ExpandIt to the lid of the tin.


 ....and heated it with a heat gun until it puffed up.


I used a glue gun to attach the houses and a miniature Christmas tree to the snowy tin, and sprinkled a little glitter on the snow.


I added more ExpandIt to the roofs , and puffed it with the heat gun.


I distressed the painted tin with a bit of sand paper and added a seasonal sticker.


...the finished piece...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...