Saturday 26 January 2019

Valentine ATCoins

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all having a great start to your weekend!

My project today is Artist Trading Coins.   I used some jelly plate background papers made using Colourcraft Acrylic ink, and I also used some lutradur and Acrylic Spray mists.


Step 1

Take a blank ATCoin and your Gelli plate printed background papers and using some tombow stick adhesive glue your disc to your paper.




Step 2

I took a script stamp and some Neon Red Hero Arts Ink Cube and stamped over the top of the Gelli printed paper.


Using the same ink cube, I ran this around the outside edge of each ATCoin.


Step 4

Take some lutradur and skim a very thin layer of expandit over the top and dry with a heat tool until it expands and dries, once dry spray with brusho acrylic spray mists, dry with your heat tool and die cut a heart shape.



Step 5

Time to embellish!.. I used some cotton ribbon, pink lace trim, wooden hearts, epoxy hearts





I hope you enjoyed todays project and make some of your own ATCoins, they are fun to make

Have a great weekend and see you all again soon

Sarah x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...