Saturday 30 June 2018

Wax Resist with Brusho

Hi Everyone,

Sarah here with you today on the blog on this glorious last sunny Saturday in June!

I have a real easywax resist technique for you today and a great one to get the kids involved during the summer holidays, and I have created 3 really quick and easy cards.

Step 1

Take 3 pieces of 3.5" x 3.5" linen textured card and a Colourcraft clear wax resist stick, draw some patterns onto each piece with the wax crayon, I picked flowers, circles and squiggles



Step 2

Spritz your cardstock with water and sprinkle brusho crystal colours of your choice, I chose Crimson, Lemon, Lime Green, and Turquoise for mine, it is handy to have kitchen roll handy to mop up the excess




Step 3

Dry your cardstock either with a heat tool or allow to dry out in the sun, once dry apply double sided tape to the reverse of your cardstock, I then matted then onto black cardstock cut an 1/8th of an inch bigger and stuck together.




Step 5

I took 3 x white 5" x 5" card bases and applied my finished matted pieces to the front and die cut the word thanks and glued to the front of my card and that's the cards complete



Thank you so much for popping round and I shall see you next month with more fun projects

Sarah x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...