Monday 25 June 2018

Journal cover with gel medium and Brusho

Hi, today I have for you a very interesting tutorial on how to use jelly media and Brusho powders. The latter mixed with the former are still very intense just like Colourcraft paints. The only thing is jelly media increases the volume of ... media and it's perfect solution. 

I used AB Studio napkin stencil and 3 colours of Brusho powders to make the cover which I hope will turn into hand made journal. The mixture of powders and gel is put by means of a pallet knife so that it gives rainbow effect. 

I don't put it on the whole surface. The edges are sprinkled with powders and watercolor paper is sprayed with a big amount of water so that the powders dilute and mix colours. Such effect is possible only on high quality watercolor paper which I personally work on.




VIDEO:





Have a nice day :)
Aga

I used:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...