Monday 5 August 2019

Stenciled Canvas with Acrylic Paints and a Cat

Hello Colourcraft friends.  Gail here today with a canvas I made using Colourcraft Black Eco Acrylic and various Aztec Metallic Paints, a stencil and a cat!!




I painted a 15cm square canvas with black Eco Acrylic paint.


I used a That's Craft 8" stencil and sponged with Antique Gold Aztec Metallic paint.


My canvas is padded and I was a bit heavy with my sponging to start with.  Some of the paint has bled under the stencil, but I liked the effect, also knowing that the cat would cover some of it, so I went with it.  I really like the metallic gold against the matt black.


The cat was stamped on pale blue paper and embossed with cobalt blue embossing powder.  Then I coloured his eyes with green Aztec Lustre paint.  They look a bit spooky in the real LOL.  Lovely shimmer on the Aztec paints.


To finish off I used Gold Aztec Metallic paint on a scrap of card and die cut the letters.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you enjoyed my project and you get time to be crafty today.

I'd also just like to mention that Colourcraft now have a fb fan group

Create With Colourcraft

where you can share all your makes with Colourcraft products, ask questions, be inspired and I heard tell there may even be some giveaways!!  So do hop over and check it out join the fun.  See you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...