Monday 19 August 2019

Fun With Paint

Hello Colourcraft friends.  Gail here today and I have been playing with paint.  


I made this card using Colourcraft Black Eco Acrylic and Charcoal, Pearl and Gold Aztec paints with a MDF mermaid,


I started by painting a piece of card with a thin layer of the Pearl paint and while it was still wet I added a line of the Charcoal Aztec Lustre paint.


Using a chunky round brush I zig zagged the charcoal paint down the paper.


I sandwiched a few drops of gold between two acrylic blocks, pulled them apart and then pressed them randomly over the painted sheet.

 

I painted a cream textured base card with Black Eco Acrylic paint.  I used a stitched circle die to cut the painted panel and added it and the MDF mermaid to the card base.


I hope you have enjoyed my project today.  Don't forget there is a new Create With Colourcraft fan group over on fb where you can share all your makes using Colourcraft products.  See you there.  Hugz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...