Monday 20 August 2018

Watercolor flowers with Brushos

Hi all. Today I have for you simple watercolour tag with watercolour paper and Brusho.

Firstly, I used Liquitex medium and AB Studio stencils to make a nice structure. Then, I delicately coloured the surface of the background with watercolour tag. The next step was painting floral elements by means of Brusho. I made very simple flowers and leaves. What's important when you paint with Brusho powders on watercolor  paper? To me, the quality of it.

I hope you like my tag today!








1. I used Liquitex medium and stencils to make a nice structure. 

2. I delicately coloured the surface with Brushos


 
3. I pant simple flowers



4. I used AB Studio stamps and Brusho powders. 
I love this beautiful combo.




5.I put stamps on flowers



6. I glue all elements :)





I hope You like this!
Aga
I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...