Friday 24 August 2018

Quick and Easy Greeting Card by Susanne

Hi my dear Brusho Friends!

Susanne writing today and I have to share a quick and easy greeting card today.


To create the design I started with some watercolour paper where I applies Brushos with a piece of accetate (from an old packaging). I picked the colours Alizarin Crimson, Sea Green and Gamboge. After the background was dry I stamped the flowers (stamp from STAMPlorations) and the greeting with Memento Dye Ink (Tuxedo Black). To let the flowers pop even more I colored some areas with Alcohol Markers. You can also use coloured pencils! This will add an interesting texture to your image.
I didn't have a yellow cardbase at home, so I decided to make my own. I picked a simple white card base and sprayed it with the Yellow Brusho Acrylic Mist! This is a super and easy way to create individual cards.



I hope you like my card!
Have a wonderful weekend!
xx Susanne.

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...