Monday 28 October 2019

Halloween Tag with Aztec Paints

Hello Colourcraft friends.  Gail here today with a Halloween themed tag.  I have a friend who was lucky enough to be born on the most spooktacular day of the year so I needed a tag for the gift.  




I started by cutting a piece of corrugated card with Gummiapan large Old Tag die.  I painted it with Blue Aztec Eco Lustre Metallic Paint.  When it had dried I over painted with Purple Aztec Eco Lustre Metallic Paint.  The resulting colour reminds me strongly of shot silk.   The bubbles you may be able to see in this picture disappeared once the paint was dry.


 I cut the spooky house, bats, moon and words using Sizzix dies and some scraps left over from my mermaid project.  I had painted some card with Charcoal Aztec Eco Lustre Metallic Paint and then added some gold splats.  



A bit of recycled sari 'wool' and the tag is done.

I hope you have enjoyed my project today.  Don't forget there is a Create With Colourcraft fan group over on fb where you can share all your makes using Colourcraft products.  See you there.  Hugz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...