Monday 13 May 2019

Mixed Media Card with Aztec Paints

Hello.  Gail here today with a simple but striking card using the beautiful Aztec paints



I started by painting a piece of dark blue card with Aztec Blue Lustre paint.


Then using an old credit card I added some lines and patterns using Aztec Copper Metallic paint


I die cut the panel and also a sentiment that I diecut from a piece of the blue card that I had painted with the copper paint.  I added some Brusho SprinkleIT Iridescent Violet for a bit of extra bling.  I used some of the base panel offcuts to die cut some stars and added them for a faux emboss look.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hope you get a chance to get out your paints today and have a bit of crafty fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...