Wednesday 20 March 2019

Thank You Card with Suzi

Good Morning All, Today I'd like to share with you a Thank You Card I've created using Acrylic Inks to colour some die cuts, along with Brusho Background papers I created for a previous project.

Here's how I made my card.

First of all I die cut two boots from white cards stock, and an assortment of flowers and stems from Brusho background papers i'd created previously.

Next I started to create my plaid/tartan pattern on the boot cut outs.  The first step was to add some lines of Yellow Acrylic Ink with a Bamboo Pen,
I then added some lines of Turquoise Acrylic Ink,
I finally added some lines of Bottle Green Acrylic Ink.

I then created my card base.  I used a 5 x 7 inch card blank, to which I added some dark green card followed by a layer of white cardstock.  To the white card stock I added some green ruffled paper from my stash along with a strip of green brusho background paper.  I then added the boot die cuts and the greenery I'd die cut.

I then added the floral die cuts.
To finish my card I added a stamped and die cut sentiment, along with a strip of blue brusho paper to tie the sentiment to the rest of the card.


Here's a close up of the finished card.

I had great fun creating this card, I love creating plaid/tartan patterns and love how these boots turned out.  I also love how you can create the main focal point of a card from leftover bits of pretty papers. I hope you've enjoyed an insight into my creating process, I love sharing my work with you all.

Happy Crafting
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...