Wednesday 7 November 2018

Paint Pour Pendants by Karen

It is always nice to use up stash that has been lying in a drawer and this time I knew exactly what I wanted to do! Inspired by the recent trend for paint pouring, I decided to experiment by pouring Colourcraft acrylic paint directly on to some memory glass pieces and making them in to pendants with the matching frames.

I've made a short video of the process for you to see how it was done:

I have to say I'm really pleased with how they came out so I just need to get some chain to start wearing one and the others will be for gifts.

As the memory glass and frames are no longer available, I will also source some similar jewellery glass and frames as I think I'm hooked: So easy and fun!

2 comments:

  1. Super idea,Karen. I'm itching to start paint pouring!!!!!
    Greetings from Sally in France.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sally. I'd love to see what you create.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...