Wednesday 6 May 2020

Art journaling 'Dream Tomorrow' by Karen James

I've returned to my art journal and ColourCraft Acrylic Inks for another double page spread.


I used warm tones - Golden Yellow, Orange, Scarlet and Deep Crimson - for the background and then contrasting Turquoise, Emerald Green and Cobalt Blue for the focal points with Copper Design-It paste giving more texture and a lovely sheen.
I filmed the process so you can see how all the layers are built up. It is edited to keep it short and I've given a voice over with lots of art journaling tips and tricks: Hope you enjoy it!


Please don't forget to subscribe to the ColourCraft channel while you are there.
With thanks for spending your time with us.
Karen
x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...