Friday 22 November 2019

Metallic Layered Cards by Teresa

I love to add texture to my projects and simply layering different colours and materials can add so much richness and interest to a card.



I began by painting some metallic paint onto watercolour cardstock.


Next I took some Tissuetex and sprayed several colours of Brusho spray. I finished with some gold shimmer spray.




Once dry, I stamped and heat embossed some abstract patterns.


I tore of pieces of Tissuetex and pieced them over the metallic background before stitching in place.




I die cut apertures from black card and added a little detail with a gold pen.


Once the stitched panel was fixed in place behind the aperture I added a gold die cut sentiment.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...