Monday 18 November 2019

Christmas ornaments

Christmas is coming and this year I have decided to make my gifts more handmade than I usually do. In between making tens of cards to send to my family and friends, I decided to work on some embellishments - they will either be hang on the tree, wreath on the door or form a part of gift tags which I have also on my to-do list.


The fun thing about them is that you can involve your little ones in making them!

Here's how to make them:


Roll out the modelling clay to approx. 3mm thick.


Using palette or craft knife cut out your desired shapes (I wen for a house, star and Christmas tree). You can also hand-roll a wreath like I did. 


Make sure you remember to make a hole for a hanging string in each of the shapes.


Once dry, using Eco-Acrylic Paints, colour the elements.


Draw the string through the hole in each element and you're ready!

See you next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...