Monday 25 November 2019

Christmas Tag with Brusho's

Hello Colourcraft friends.   Christmas is coming and I'm feeling the jingle.  I've made a tag using Brusho Powders, some cute stamped houses, a santa sleigh die cut and some ribbons and bells.



I started by sprinkling Cobalt Blue, Ost Blue, Ultramarine and a little touch of Black Brusho Powder on a piece of white card and spritzing with water.  Then I cut my tag from part of this sheet for a perfect night sky.


I stamped some Textured Houses from Rubber Dance and watercoloured them with Brusho Powders, which I diluted in water.  I've used a variety of Brusho colours; Yellow, Rose Red, Ost Blue, Yellow Ochre, Ost Red, Orange and Leaf Green.  Then I fussy cut the houses and arranged them at the bottom of the tag.  I added the santa sleigh die which I cut from black card.  It was quite a big die cut, so I had to rearrange it a bit, removing two of the reindeer.  


I used a tag shaped metal brad to attach a couple of bells, some ribbon and silver twine and done!!

Thanks for dropping by.  Don't forget to share your makes using Colourcraft products in the Create with Colourcraft fb group. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...