Friday 19 July 2019

Zen Garden Scrapbook Layout

Good morning!! 
Teresa here with another project celebrating 'The Wonder of Nature'. Today I am sharing a layout inspired by a visit to a beautiful Japanese garden in Cornwall. It was such a serene place, full of gorgeous plants and statues, and I took lots of photographs while we were there.


I began with a piece of scrapbook paper and used some sprays through a stencil. I added a few extra 'splatters' for good measure!


Next I added some washi tape strips.


I put some black Eco-Acrylic paint in a palette and used a couple of old bottle tops to print circles on the page.


I wanted to add some texture, so used Expand-It through a stencil and heated it up until it puffed up.


I used some gilding wax to highlight the texture and tie in with the gold on the washi tape.


I coloured a piece of Tissuetex with Brushos, spritzing with water to blend the colours on the paper.


Next I used a cutting die to cut out some maple leaves from the coloured Tissuetex.


I arranged my photos on the page and added in the leaves, tucking them around the photos. I finished with some foam alphabet letters and a rub-on.


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed this step-by-step. See you soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...