Monday 30 September 2019

Autumn Tag with Brusho's and Aztec Paints by Gail

Hello Colourcraft friends.  Gail here today with an autumn themed tag.  The leaves are falling, and some of them are even going pretty colours before dropping to the ground.  I love the rich warm colours of autumn and I've used a combination of Brusho's and Aztec paints to capture that.



I used my Brusho Travel Palette and diluted some Orange and Scarlet Brusho powder in water and applied it as a watercolour wash to a piece of card.


I sprinkled some more of the Orange and Scarlet on the wet card and spritzed with water.

 
I coloured a scrap of card with Gold Aztec paint and added a little bit of the Scarlet brusho powder.  I stamped and embossed the fox and fussy cut.


I used Pink Aztec paint to add some splatts to my card panel and Charcoal Aztec paint to paint a scrap of card to die cut my word from. 


I cut the tag using Gummianpan's Old Tag die and backed it with a piece of black card to really make the colours pop.  Add the fox, word and a little bit of autumn coloured wool and done!!

I hope you liked my project today.  Keep warm and don't forget to share your makes using Colourcraft products over in the Create with Colourcraft fb group.  Hugz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...