Friday 13 September 2019

Colours of Autumn Tag with Teresa

I love Autumn, the changing colours signal the end of summer and the nights begin to draw in. Today's project has some of those rich colours and texture - an autumnal tag.


I began by crinkling up some Tissuetex and gluing it to my tag with matte medium.


I added some eco-acrylic in crimson and yellow ochre.


Next I added a subtle shimmer with Copper Brusho Shimmer Spray.


I used a dry brush technique to highlight the texture with gold fabric paint.


Now I worked on my embellishments - I heat embossed a wooden bird on branch and found some orange and gold sequins.


I glued these in place then added a sentiment sticker and some ribbon trim.


Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed my walk through.





Warning: getimagesize(include/images/thumbnails/125/39536): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/smouwen.nl/thumblinky.nl/preview.php on line 85

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...