Sunday 15 July 2018

Feathers and Fibres

Hello Everyone,

Sarah here with you today on the blog, I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.

I have a rather large wooden tag to share with you all today that feathers a lovely laser cut peacock feather.



Step 1.
Apply a layer of white gesso to tag and feather and dry.


 


Step 2.
Take a stencil and apply a layer of white soft form relief paste and dry



Step 3 
Spray tag with water and apply yellow brusho, dab off excess with a paper towel and dry.



Step 4
Using archival ink in the colour potting soil I stamped over the top of the tag and dried



Step 5
I wanted to knock back the colour of the yellow tag and brown stamping so slightly diluted some white gesso and painted over top and dried.



Step 6 
I took some clean water and added some pearl SprinkleIT to it, then splashed over the top of the tag and dried.



Step 7
I had a small amount of textured kozo paper left over so I added this on top of the tag so that I could use this as a base for my feather.



Step 8
Using Bruso Acrylic sprays in Violet, Turquoise and Sea green, I sprayed these onto the feather 3 times, drying in between layers


I hope you enjoyed today's project, it was a lot of fun creating it for you all 

Take care and have a fabulous week

Sarah x






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...