Monday 16 April 2018

A fond farewell by Terri Koszler



Hi Terri here today to say farewell, as this is my last post for the first ever Colourcraft Design team.  Fear not I will be popping back in every so often with some Screen printing posts to keep you updated on new techniques and way to incorporate screen printing into your crafting.


I thought as it's my last post I would not only create using screen printing and Brusho but I would create 3 cards, because all good things come in 3s.



I started my projects off by pulling a simple print using my screen sensation seed pods screen along with Colourcraft's Gold textile screen printing ink.


Once dry I cut my print down to make four 5"x5" prints.  I then added a sprinkle of Olive green brusho and spritzed with water.  I allowed this to dry naturally and then mounted them onto dark brown card. I added a stamped quote to each image using Altenew's Beautiful quote stamps. I added 3 of the 4 images to 6"x6" white card blanks.  (I chose not to use the dandelion head image as the brusho covered too much of the image)

Here's what each of the cards looks like;






I have had so much fun over the past 12 months creating a variety of projects for the blog and want to take this opportunity to thank Clare Horner our DT coordinator for all her hard work and guidance and everyone at Colourcraft for providing me with such amazing products to work with and for their confidence in my ability to showcase their products.

I look forward to seeing what the next team create.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...