Monday 8 October 2018

Personalising canvas products with Ewelina

Hi! Did you miss my post two weeks ago? My health has finally given up to the ever-changing weather and I ended up having the worst ear infection in the history of humanity! No, I am not exaggerating at all! Well, maybe a little... Two weeks down the line and I am still half-deaf and in a lot of pain but made myself go into my craft room and play with some colours for a bit. 

Here's the result!


I took my fabric paints, Canvas Corp canvas products (tote bag, round coasters and a table runner), stencils by TandiArt and various sponges and daubbing brushes.

First, was the tote bag...


I attached the 'girl with hearts' in left corner of the bag and started dabbing the paints onto the fabric through the stencil.
Be careful not to add too much paint as it will end up bleeding and you'll lose the design and its details.


This is what it looked like before removing the stencil.


This is my finished girl - it came out very clean and the colours are bright and crisp!

Second was the table runner and two round coasters.


I started the same way as with the bag - with brushes I stencilled the colourful butterflies onto the coasters and then (in exactly the same colours) onto the table runner.


Looks pretty neat, right?!


I think it's a cool way of making cute, personal gifts - this set is going to a little girl celebrating her 9th birthday at the end of October. I'm sure she's going to love it!

See you next time!

Ewelina



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...