Tuesday 4 September 2018

Colouring mediums with brusho to create cards with Aga



Hi everyone Aga here, today I will show you how to make a fabulous card background in a nice and easy way. It is a fast one which gives very effective start for a note card.

I will use a mask with a floral motif so that it can be used as a birthday card. I delicately mix blue color Brusho powder with red color and Liquitex medium. The two are perfect match, just remember to mix them carefully. I like to splash things all over the dry surface so I sprinkled a little water on an watercolor paper sheet. It perfectly absorbs powders with no need to dry...






To begin I mixed Brusho and Liquitex gel together to create custom coloured mediums. 


I then carefully used a stencil with a floral motif so that it can be used as a birthday card. 


You can see the mixing process here.




 I like to splash things all over the dry surface so I sprinkled a little water on an watercolor paper sheet.



I hope together with Brusho powders and with little help of my tutorial you will make beautiful pieces of art


Thanks for visiting!

I used:

BIG HUGS!
Aga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...