Friday 25 May 2018

Alysha Sheridan - Guest Designer - Fly away Butterfly


Hi everyone, Alysha here as a guest designer this week for the fabulous ColourCraft. I was absolutely delighted and thrilled to be asked to create a project of the blog and jumped at the chance!

At the moment I am very much into butterflies and creating single layered backgrounds so decided what better project to do than this with the amazing Brusho powder pigments.

 To begin I created a simple tri-fold card base with some quality super smooth white card stock. I then cut three panels to the correct size, slightly smaller than each of the sides of the tri-fold.

I then sprinkled and spritzed the card stock using Gamboge, Red, Yellow, Orange and Sunburst Lemon Brusho.


I have then built up the stamping "layers"  with various stamps and ink pads to create a collaged effect. To finish I edged all three pieces to add depth with a black inkpad and added a butterfly and sentiment that I thought was appropriate to the images used. You could easily change this to a happy birthday and change up the colours to make it male or female orientated, after-all who does not love a butterfly?


I hope you have enjoyed my project as much as I have enjoyed creating it and I hope to be asked back to create for ColourCraft again some time in the future!

Please feel free to visit me at Simply Angelic Crafts
Have a wonderful day, hugs Aly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...