Friday 18 May 2018

Create an Art Piece from Card Board

Hi there!

Susanne writing today and I'd like to share an artsy piece to hang onto your wall or use as a self standing object to decorate a shelf.
My base are three pieces of card board and Brusho coloured copy paper.


Here are the step by step instructions:

I cut the card board and prepared the copy paper. I just wet the it, added the Brushos and crinkled it. After it was dry I ironed it.


I cut strips from the copy paper and adhered them with gel medium to the card board pieces.

I cut off the excess after everything was dry.


I added some stamping and more colour with the Brusho Sprays by using a brush.


Finally I added some shimmer with the Aztec Metallic paint. I added it here and there with my fingers.


To finish the piece up, I glued it together and added three butterflies. These are stamps from Rubber Dance. I embossed them with white powder on black cardstock.




Thank you for stopping by today!
xx Susanne


Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...