Monday 20 January 2020

Brusho and Stencil Magic

Hello Colourcraft friends.  Gail here today.  I was pleased with the effect of the mask I used on my last Brusho's project, so today I decided to see what I could make with Brusho's and a stencil.  I ended up with two different cards with pretty backgrounds.



I placed my stencil on a piece of white paper and sprinkled Sea Green, Yellow, Emerald Green and Sunburst Yellow Brusho powders


Then I spritzed with water and folded the paper over the top of the stencil.


I unfolded the paper and removed the stencil.  I really liked the colour lift I got off the top of the stencil.  A bit too much colour and water on the other one maybe?  But no, actually I like that one too.  For some reason I thought it looked a bit industrial. They just need a bit of contrast now.  So I decided to add some intricate black die cuts.



Two pretty cards from a very simple technique.
Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz
Don't forget to share your makes using Colourcraft products in the 
Create with Colourcraft fb group. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...