Monday 27 April 2020

PL Page with Brusho's and Aztec Paints

Hello Colourcraft friends.  How are you holding up in these strange times.  Some days the surreality of it all is just overwhelming.  April has a lot of significant dates for me so I have decided to document a few of them.  


I made a mini album page


I used black bazzill 12 x 12 inch sheet and Green, Blue and Silver Aztec paints and had a splat fest!!    Looks quite galactic!!!


I filled all the page pockets with my splatty background and then added that particularly fetching picture of myself.  I coloured a piece of card with green brushos and added some gold Aztec paint smears.  I die cut the leaves and added some pen details.  The flower was stamped and embossed and I added some brusho sprinkles.  I used a typewriter for the date and journaling.  I added a shrink plastic Poodle on my jacket cos I am obviously having a poodle sort of day!!!  Poodle stamp by Rubber Dance, flower stamp by Uniko.

Thanks for dropping by.  Keep safe, stay well.  HUGZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...