Friday 24 April 2020

Mixed Media Artist Trading Cards by Teresa

Hello and welcome back to another mixed media project. Today I have created some shimmery Artist Trading Cards.


I began by colouring some Tissuetex with Brusho Sprays:




Once dry, crumple and attach to some MDF Artist Trading Cards using matt medium. Trim away any excess:


Next I painted some MDF 'honeycomb' using metallic paints:


I painted some chipboard houses with white acrylic paint:


Then I used a sponge to apply gold metallic paint, creating a mottled effect:


Once all the components were dry, I glued them together and added a sentiment sticker:


I finished by adding some gilding wax around the edges:


Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed this walk through!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...