Monday 13 April 2020

Christmas Canvas by Gail

Hello Colourcraft friends.  Gail here today.  Last year Colourcraft had an article in the December Craft Stamper magazine.  I wanted to share the canvas I made for this feature and talk a bit about how I made it.  



I started with a small 10 x 10cm Canvas board.  I painted half with Blue Aztec Paint and half with Green Aztec paint, working on the diagonal.  The I stamped the trees across the canvas and embossed with green embossing powder.  I painted a piece of paper with Gold Aztec paint, stamped the deer and embossed with black embossing powder.  I fussy cut the deer and glued it to the canvas.  Both stamps are by Unity Stamp Co.


I painted some lace with Gold Aztec paint and glued it around the edge of the canvas.  


I added some more of the painted lace as a hanger and also added some bells.  I used embroidery thread to attach the bells and have also coloured this with Gold Aztec paint.  Perfect colour co-ordination.  


Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...