Saturday 1 December 2018

Christmas Lights

Hi Everyone and Happy December!

Can you believe it is the 1st of December already!.. time has well and truly flown by this year..

I thought I would start December off with a lovely wee Christmas card using Colourcraft Titanium White acrylic paint and pearl SprinkleIT..

Step 1

I took 2 pieces of matt board size 5" x 7" and covered with patterned paper

Step 2

I cut 3 pieces of vintage cotton lace and glued with fabritac onto the card front


Step 3

I dry brushed colourcraft titanium white acrylic paint around the edges of the card 


Step 4

I placed a small amount of water on my work surface, then dipped my paintbrush into the pearl SprinkleIT and added to the water to make shimmery water, I then gathered this into my paint brush and tapped over the surface of my card, you will see the shimmer shows up well on both the paper and the fabric


Step 5

I then attached the two separate pieces of mat board together with seam binding tied in a double bow and used my cropodile and grommets for my card hinge.

Step 6

The star and Christmas lights embellishments were from my own Christmas stash, however on my next blog post in 2 weeks time I shall show you how to make the decorative star embelishments :)

Have a great weekend everyone

Sarah






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...