Friday 7 September 2018

Quick and Easy Mixed Media Card - Video by Susanne

Hi there!

Today I have a quick and easy mixed media autumn card to share with your! I LOVE summer, but I also adore the colours and the smell we have in autumn. Everything calms down and I have much more time to spend at my craft table.

I made this card using the Brusho Acrylic Mist Sprays together with some Acrylic Paint from ColourCraft. Scroll down to watch my process video.





I hope you enjoyed the video. Supplies are listed below.


Have a wonderful weekend!
xx Susanne

Suppies:



Warning: getimagesize(include/images/thumbnails/125/36618): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/smouwen.nl/thumblinky.nl/preview.php on line 85

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...