Saturday 15 September 2018

Acrylic Pouring with Colourcraft Flow Medium and Tam-a-rama

Hello everyone!
I've been messing around with acrylic pouring- that is watching tons of videos and trying out some different products, imagine my excitement when I found out that Colourcraft has their own medium that can be used for pouring called Brusho Flow Medium.




For these small canvases I blended 4 colors with the medium. I used a white acrylic as well as gold, copper and silver from the Aztec Eco Metallic range. I mixed about 50/50 of paint and medium, plus added some water to get a nice flowing consistency. 

I got my materials all ready...

And my daughter helped me film this great video on a couple of techniques! ENJOY!

The one technique I didn't put on film was when I took my leftover paints and poured them onto a canvas taped into a salad spinner. I started with the left over white and then added the rest.
It looked super cool when wet! But I like the dry result as well.
Remember that these can take quite some time to dry! If you are going to coat them with a protective glossy coat- it's best to wait at least 30 days to be sure.


I really hope you enjoyed this and give it a try! You can stock up on paints to use which are on sale!! until the end of September here: COOL SALE STUFF!
See you in a couple of weeks!
Tamara 

Don't forget your medium here

and some paint!

1 comment:

  1. Tam........thanks for this blog! I've been wanting to try this out as gifts for people. Yours look amazing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...