Saturday 8 September 2018

Paint, Paint, Paint

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all having a good start to the weekend!

Here on the Colourcraft Design Team our theme for September is Paint, Paint, and more paint :)



I thought I would create some nice autumn backgrounds using my jelly plate, stencils and gorgeous colourcraft paints.. then turn them into quick and easy cards.



Step 1 is to create your background papers .. this is so much fun and gives you some pretty unique background papers to work from.



Step 2 I cut all my papers to 5" x 5" and cut the black cardstock matting layers 1/4" larger



Step 3 Applied double sided tape to all the layers and then cut out some sentiments words from diecuts



Step 4 assemble your layers and create your custom cards


I hope you enjoyed todays jelly painted background cards and I shall be back in 2 weeks with another project for you .

Have a great weekend!

Sarah x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...