Wednesday 19 September 2018

Adventure Awaits Canvas with Suzi

Good Day, Today I'd like to share with you a Halloween inspired Canvas featuring some lovely MDF shapes decorated with Eco Acrylic Paints and Aztec Lustre Paint.

I also used one of the Brusho backgrounds I created a little while ago.  Black Brusho on Glossy Photo Paper.
I used a 5 x 7 inch Canvas Board onto which I glued some strips of Kitchen Towel which I then covered in White Gesso.  I then added some SprinkleIt Powder in Copper mixed with Heavy Gloss Gel to random areas of the canvas, before adding more White Gesso in places.

Next I added a coat of Vermilion Eco Acrylic Paint, I left it to dry for a couple of minutes then rubbed some of it off with a baby wipe.  I then did the same with Prussian Blue Eco Acrylic Paint.

I painted a MDF frame with Vermilion, and a MDF Witch Prussian Blue Eco Acrylic Paints. (MDF is from SamanthaK Gifts)  I also painted a Tim Holtz Word Chip with Vermilion Eco Acrylic Paint.

To finish my canvas I added Blue Aztec Eco Metallic Lustre Paint to the Witch, and dry brushed it over the background and word quote.

I love the contrast of the Matte Acrylics Paint with the Lustre Paint, they both really highlight all the texture in the background. You'll find the Acrylic Paints and Lustre Paints at great prices in the Special Offer section of the Website.

That's all from me for today
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...