I love to work with shimmer and glitter and everything that sparkles! Today I have a greeting card for you with lots of this stuff!
Here are the instructions:
1. Start with a piece of watercolour paper. Add water and Brushos and press some kitchen foil on top.Let it sit for a while. Press the foil on another sheet of paper to get a second imprint.
3. While drying with a heat tool spritz some water onto the surface for more texture. Once it's dry ink the edges to create a more vintage look.
4. Stamp leave images (Rubber Dance) with VersaMark ink and add ColourCraft Pearl Powder pigments on top. The pigments stick to the ink and you will get some nice shimmering leaves on your background. I used: Sunshine Gold, Bronze.
5. Cut the Tim Holtz Layered Butterfly from the first background we've created. Add some Dark Brown Brushos and paint the negative spaces with the Pearl Powder Pigments. Dip the brush into some water and after that into the pigments. You can paint as if it is colour. (Don't make it too wet to not ruin the pigments)
6. Cut your sentiment (STAMPlorations) from cardstock that is covered with double sided tape. Add ColourCraft Glitter Crystals after you've exposed the sticky side of the tape.
7. Cut the same sentiment from black cardstock and adhere it with a little shift among the glittered one. Mount everything onto a kraft cardbase. I used some Aztec Metallics Gold to add some highlights to the edges of the cardbase.
I hope you like my card!
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful and crafty weekend!