Wednesday 8 November 2017

Tip for handmade gift

Hi, 

today I would like to share with you easy project for handmade gift. I know how hard is to surprise in these days, when shops are full of amazing products, your family or friends. Handmade gift is always the best choice. So I prepared for you super easy inspiration. It is even great for non crafters. You do not need tons of material for it and still you can create cool project.

So lets see what I prepared - 2 bodysuits and matching cute christmas cards. For my project I used white bodysuits from Tesco, it is in the smallest size, of course you can use any size, always try to use cotton bodysuit it is better for babies. For painting I used Fabric paints - Metallic - I love their shiny look and I think they are just great for cute cat and bear. I prepared bodysuit for boy and girl too. I used also opaque black and white fabric paint.

The same paint I used for card. It is easy layered card - I used patterned paper, white paper where I paint animal and I cut with Big shot snowflake and with glue dots I added white string. You can create card according to your fantasy.

Images are mine I did not use any inspirational photo but if you are not sure about your paiting look through the internet and find what image suits you the best.

It is also great project to try fabric paints, you can buy black and white that is basic and two colours of others and you can try them on such project.

So I hope you are ispired and do not hesitate to share with us your projects! 







Have a nice day
Kate Dachovska 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...