Monday 20 November 2017

Autumn fun - scrapbooking with Ewelina

Hello!

I have not done any scrapbooking for quite a while now and I thought it was time to revisit the craft that brought me into the mixed media game.
Looking for inspiration, I sat in my craft room staring out the window... I have a beautiful park with a lake just across the road and seeing all the beautiful shades of orange, brown and dull greens, made me think... BRUSHO!!!


I used the powders on the background - I layered them in between texture paste and stamped out designs.


I also used Brusho to colour the paper, I later die-cut into floral designs and used to build up dimension around the photo.


Here is my process video:




Some more close-ups of the layout...




I hope you enjoyed the tutorial.

Till next time!




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...