Monday 14 October 2019

Mixed media mini canvas with Ewelina

Hello everyone!


Today, I want to share with you a little mixed media canvas that I made when Xmas mood hit me the other day :)


I knew that I wanted to make die-cuts out of Brusho covered paper so that's what I prepared first - chose my colours, sprayed the papers, let them dry.


Once completely dry, I die cut the designs I wanted.


I had a small natural canvas that I wanted to use as a base, which I primed with clear gesso.


I used Imagination Crafts decoupage glue, white and vintage design tissue papers and lace, to create texture on the background.


I dabbed Leaf Green and Cobalt Blue on the background to add colour to 'sky' and 'ground' areas.


Once all that was dry, as the last step, I attached my die-cuts to create a nice little scene.


The canvas is ready!

Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

  1. hi
    i love your mini canvas
    the colors are amazing
    Tine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...