Monday 14 October 2019

Brusho and Aztec Paint Halloween Card

Hello Colourcraft friends.  Gail here today.  This month the team has been given the theme of Chill in the Air and I've gone with spooky chill bwahaahahaaha.





I wanted to go with traditional black, purple and orange, but I didn't have any orange Aztec paint.  Since these paints are intermixable I decided to make some!!  Yellow and red equals yummy orange.  Oooh, so pretty.   


I painted a textured card base with the orange Aztec paint.  I cut an oval of watercolour paper with a die and sprayed it with water.  I sprinkled Purple and Violet Brusho powders and spritzed some more water.  Before it dried totally I sprinkled some Crimson Brusho powder.  I used black ink to edge the oval and glued it to the orange card.


I used Sizzix Witchcraft and Haunted House dies and cut some silhouettes from black card and added them to the card.  Love the contrast of the black against the bright orange and purple.  

Hope you enjoyed my card today.  Don't forget to share your makes using Colourcraft products in the Create with Colourcraft fb group. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...