Saturday 6 July 2019

MORE Shaving cream marbling!

Hello! Some months ago I did a bit of shaving cream marbling with fabric paints on fabric- I wanted to do some more experimentation with other Colourcraft products and that's what we are going to look at today! If you want some more info, check out the previous blog post here.
These papers were done with Brushos and Colourcraft Drawing Inks
The video showing the basic technique is:
I want to play around a bit more with Brusho's- here is a close up of one of the effects I got:
The inks gave a more traditional marbling feel:
My favorite effect was combining both techniques! 
I decided to use some of my papers as covers for small books!

I hope you enjoyed these techniques!


See you next time!





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...