Monday 8 July 2019

Fun With Foils

Hello Colourcraft friends.  Gail here today and I've been playing with Colourcraft Transfer Foils.


There is a range of colours available and a variety of ways you can apply these to your project.  


I'm going to use the Turquoise and the dark blue with the pink stripe, which I think is called Blue Horizon.
 

Today I have decided to foil some die cuts, so double sided tape seemed the easy option.  I put a piece of wide double sided tape on a scrap of card.  I am using two dies from Sizzix Tropical set.  


Die cut the pieces, remove the tape and place them sticky side up.   Apply the foil colour side up and burnish well. 


Here's all my pieces cut and foiled.  I used the turquoise for the flowers, the dark blue foil for the tiki mask and the pink stripe for the flower centers.  I backed the mask die cut with some pale blue card.


I used a stitch rectangle die to cut a lime green card base, stamped Aloha in the corner and then arranged my foiled die cuts and done!!

Thanks for looking.  I hope you get some crafty time today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...