Monday 9 September 2019

Vintage-y card with Transfoil and Ewelina

Hey everyone!
Ive been making cards again. No specific reason... just feels like the size is appealing to me at the moment... Hmmm

Anyways, have you tried the Transfoils yet? Well, I have and let me tell you - they are a treat!!!


The process is so easy and doesn't require any heating - how good is that!


All you have to do is cover your chosen area with the Flexi Glue and give it a couple of seconds to become tacky - that's when you put the foil over it, press evenly (or maybe even rub it with your finger a little bit) - and remove. Done!!!


As you can see, it works perfectly on both chipboards and paper but I have also been told that it holds awesomely on fabric (I will be trying that soon!).


So that way, I have my card base and main embellishment ready.


I used my paper scraps to build paper cluster - some them I just distressed and some I cut into tags as it makes the cluster more interesting.


After attaching the paper cluster to the card, I sprinkled it with 3 different colours of Brusho (mix it with water and add some SprinkleIt for sparkling effect; dip your watercolour brush in it and sprinkle on the card). 


To finish, I mounted the dress form chipboard on top and added phrases around the cluster.


Nice and easy - shiny card with a hint of good old vintage :)


Hope you like it.

See you next time.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...