Monday 16 September 2019

Autumn Tag with Aztec Paints

Hello Colourcraft friends.  Gail here today with an autumn themed tag I made using Aztec paints, dies, a stamp and an embossing folder



I started by painting a piece of watercolour paper with


I backed the copper coloured paper with some card and cut my tag.  I used some Spellbinder dies to cut a label and some leaves.  These dies can also emboss, so I did that, then painted the embossed areas on the leaves with the copper paint.  I also lightly sponged the edge of the label with the copper paint as well.  


I thought the tag looked a bit flat so I embossed with a leaf embossing folder.  I love how card and paper painted with these Aztec paints looks so beautiful when embossed.  


I stamped the label with Heartfelt Creations Squirrel, added a bit of white gel pen and a tiny touch of the copper paint and arranged the label and leaves on the tag.  A bit of autumn coloured wool and done.  

I hope you have enjoyed seeing my project.  Thanks for visiting.  Hugz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...