Monday 2 September 2019

Maple Leaf Cards with Aztec Paints

Hello Colourcraft friends.  Gail here today with some beautifully simple cards using Aztec Lustre paints in Copper and Antique Gold.  




I started by painting two pieces of card with the gold and copper Aztec paints.


I stamped the large maple leaf stamp by Rubber Dance and embossed with black embossing powder.  The Aztec paint gave a really lovely crisp surface to stamp and emboss on.  Them I fussy cut the leaves using a pair of scissors.


I cut two card bases with a double stitch die and painted them with the gold and copper Aztec paint.  I edged the cards and the leaves with black marker and then attached the leaves to the cards, copper on gold, gold on copper.  

I hope you have enjoyed my autumnal project.  Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...