Wednesday 18 September 2019

You Are So Special Card with Suzi

Good Day All, Today I'd like to share with you my latest creation, which is a Greeting Card using some of the left over papers and diecuts from my previous post, along with a Poly Plate and Sentiment Stamp from Crafty Roo Designs.

Here's my card;
Now let me show you how I made it;

First I took one of the Brusho Crystal Colour Powders coloured Book pages and some of the diecut leaves and arranged the leaves in groups on my page.


I then took the Mini Circle Poly Plate from Crafty Roo Designs, some clear embossing, and ultra thick embossing powder and added them to my page.


I then heat set the embossing powder.


Then using some Raw Umber Eco Acrylic Paint I sponged over the whole page, rubbing the paint away from the embossed circles. Once dry I trimmed the paper to fit my card.

Unfortunately I forgot to photographer the next step, but all I did was take an A4 piece of Kraft Card Stock and fold it in half to create my card base.  Then using the Raw Umber Eco Acrylic Paint and the Mini Circle Poly Plate I add a few circles to my background.  I took another book page and trimmed it a little, them added both book pages to my card base.


After trimming away the excess paper, I took the Raw Umber Eco Acrylic Paint and sponge, and sponged the edges of the card.

I took another piece of Kraft Card and using the Paint and Sponge; Stamped my sentiment onto the card, trimmed the card and sponged the edges before adding it to my card base.


I had great fun creating this card, I love being able to use up extra papers I've created.  I also love using different techniques, so using the poly plate and embossing powder for a resist technique was a lot of fun.  The Poly Plates work beautifully with whatever medium you want to use, so are perfect to team up with both Brusho Crystal Colour Powders and the Eco Acrylic Paints.

If you want to see the Poly Plates in action along with the other stamps from Crafty Roo Designs make sure to watch Hochanda at 4pm tomorrow, the 19th September to see Kym and her lovely products.  If Mr Postman has been good you'll see a few sample I've created for the show along with this card.

Thanks for visiting with us today, 
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...