Monday 14 January 2019

Starry Canvas Backpack with Ewelina

Yeah, paint on fabric seems to be my thing recently... 
I have a whole massive set of awesome Opaque Fabric Paints and I'm not afraid to use them.
Thankfully, I also have boxes upon boxes of various canvas products from Canvas Corp...
I'm such lucky girl, you know!!!

 

This time, I wanted to make my backpack worthy of a star...


...so I got a blank canvas bag, Art Foamies star set and various green and blue paints.


The aim was for the stars to be slightly grungy but colourful so I dabbed 2-4 different shade on each stamp before imprinting the design on fabric.


Here's what the first star looked like!


I did the same with all the remaining stars - I didn't want the stamping to be extremely neat; I love the handmade, slightly rustic look.


That's me in progress... Slightly messy but extremely satisfying!



Now, I am ready to fill my bag with some goodies and go off walking with my mini-me.

See y'all next time!!!

Ewelina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...