Saturday 12 January 2019

Valentine Heart

Hello Everyone,

I have a fun project for you today, using a wooden heart, bits and bobs from my craft desk and some wonderful Colourcraft Products.



Step 1

Take wooden heart and apply a layer of white gesso and dry with heat tool




Step 2

Fix down various bits and bobs from your supplies to your wooden heart using matte medium and dry with heat tool.



Step 3

Paint another layer of white acrylic paint over the top of your heart surface and dry with a heat tool.



Step 4

Using Colourcraft acrylic sprays of your choice, (I used scarlett and copper shimmer) spray over the entire surface of your heart and dry with your heat tool.



Step 5

I used Gold SprinkleIT mixed with water to create a highlight wash to brush over the top of the heart surface and dry with a heat tool.


Step 6 

I used a chipboard "love" word and painted with black acrylic paint and dried with a heat tool, before fixing to the front of the heart.



Step 7

I added some dark brown lace trim around the edge of the heart to finish it off


This completes the project for today, thank you so much for popping round and I shall see you all again soon

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...